Shimla Mirch Salad
This is healthy diabetic recipe of “salad” which is helpful to lower blood sugar level as the ingredients are raw food with high fiber. All the ingredients are easily available to us. Each components of this salad is highly preferable as allowable food for diabetic people except salt must be in lesser quantity.
- FOR SALAD DRESSING
- 1 tbsp of rice wine ( Vodka) / jamun vinegar / apple vinegar
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil / olive oil
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- FOR SALAD
- 1 Green Shimla Mirch, Finely sliced.
- 1 Red Shimla Mirch, Finely sliced.
- 1 Orange Shimla Mirch, Finely sliced.
- 1 Small Red Onion.
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped.
- Black Pepper.
Low Carb HIgh Fibre Snack
Apple Cider Vinegar
I recommend Sinew Apple cider Vinegar , It is of good quality and priced very cheap.
- Mix all type of sliced Shimla mirch and add onion & parsley.
- Add salad dressing (mix of all above 04 component).
- Add salt and black pepper for taste.
Now salad is ready to serve. (We can also steam the Shimla mirch for 10 minutes in steam before to add in salad)
Hiren Patel is a Software Programmer and He is in the process of reversing his Diabetes, He has contributed this recipe for participating in the recipe contest held by www.healthydietfordiabetics.com, His recipe won the second prize.